Convincing my parents part. 2
So, earlier I wrote about how I was trying to convince my parents to let me go to Nickelback in Gothenburg. So Tonight was my last chance to do that, because the tickets will release tomorrow morning.
But they just wouldn't say if either yes or no. And I think mom will have me wait until my birthday (7th of May). So I really won't know until then...
I mean it would be kind of cruel if they doesn't give me the tickets and doesn't just tell me no right away.
So, right now, all I can do is hope!!