Burn It To The Ground

  1. anneee1116 avatar

    On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:14 AM, anneee1116 said:

    :D

  2. anneee1116 avatar

    On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:14 AM, anneee1116 said:

    :)

  3. anneee1116 avatar

    On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM, anneee1116 said:

    <3

  4. anneee1116 avatar

    On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:13 AM, anneee1116 said:

    love it

  5. Pame avatar

    On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Pame said:

    <3

  6. Pame avatar

    On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Pame said:

    <3

  7. Emmanuel avatar

    On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 4:57 PM, Emmanuel said:

    hello i love and i'll love nickelback you're my best band although i'm from mexico I love to nickelback and burn it to the ground my best song without this song i'm not the fuck master you CHAD KROEGER are my brother when you write yours songs talk of my life

  8. robink17 avatar

    On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 7:37 PM, robink17 said:

    midnight ! damn right ! im always wound up too tight ! lol