"Lullaby" Video Shoot

More fun from the video shoot.

More fun from the video shoot.

  1. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Joshua Adair said:

    Awesome, man. You rock, guys!

  2. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Joshua Adair said:

    This video shoot was so awesome...creative, emoting, deeping, simply amazing. Nice guys!

  3. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Joshua Adair said:

    Strategizing, no?! That video shoot was really nice. More fun from the video shoot...

  4. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Joshua Adair said:

    Awesome, man. You rock, guys!

  5. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Joshua Adair said:

    This video shoot was so awesome...creative, emoting, deeping, simply amazing. Nice guys!

  6. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Joshua Adair said:

    That was an amazing video shoot, amazing record (Lullaby). Congratulations, guys!

  7. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Joshua Adair said:

    Strategizing, no?! That video shoot was really nice. More fun from the video shoot...

  8. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Joshua Adair said:

    Awesome, man. You rock, guys!

  9. Joshua Adair avatar

    On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Joshua Adair said:

    This video shoot was so awesome...creative, emoting, deeping, simply amazing. Nice guys!

  10. Caio Joshua avatar

    On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Caio Joshua said:

    That was an amazing video shoot, amazing record (Lullaby). Congratulations, guys!