Point's system

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Hi guys.

Was just wondering whether anyone knew what the point that we get each time we may post a blog or become friends are for?
Are they to try and get people to interact with each other more as a community, or could there be incentives such as giveaways to those with the most points?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Point's system

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 12:51 PM

I wondered about that too....I'm trying to see if I can find anything out about it.....

2. Re: Point's system

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I don't know, but IMO it's to interact people and make a really good fan community. Hope someone could explain us how it works :)

3. RE: Point's system

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:20 AM

Yeah, I was just looking at this... Kinda curious. :o

4. Re: Point's system

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM

I'm curious too.. but I'm sure that we'll like it

5. Re: Point's system

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:27 AM

From the other connected forums it seems it use to be a thing where you got points for various things and they could be used to redeem free stuff but I think they have stopped that....not sure...that's what I got from the Papa Roach forum anyway...

6. Re: Point's system

Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 3:28 PM

I wonder what "being social" means.

7. Re: Point's system

Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 5:06 AM

It's when you interact with other people!

8. Re: Point's system

Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:22 AM

so it seems from reading here points are pointless

9. aa avatar aa

Re: Point's system

Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:25 PM

we just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your posr for
    more soon.

10. Re: Point's system

Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 5:06 AM

points should be used to make a purchase of things from the outlet store, it would make sense, and things from the nickelback store.
    NBROCKEDABQ09

11. Re: Point's system

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:14 PM

thats it. now we know what the points are for
    Marcos

12. Re: Point's system

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I think with these points you can make a purchase with them? Are these points thing a new thing?

13. Re: Point's system

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:37 AM

You can use points to get Nickelback merchandise from the store, but you need about 2000 or so. .

14. Re: Point's system

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Why do we get points when blogging and respondent on that blog but not when we post a forum topic or respond on it?
    You hate it or you love it!!

15. Re: Point's system

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:42 AM

When you go to "store" you have 2 options: 1. you go to the official store. 2. you go to a store where you can pay with your points. so you can use the points to buy something if you have enough points for it.

16. Re: Point's system

Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:33 AM

yeah i know about the store and the points store, but i wonder why we don't get points for forum posts / topics....
    You hate it or you love it!!