Site Accessibility

Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I've noted this before in other places (your Twitter page, etc.), but now that I found the correct place to do so, Sorry!, I just want to go on record to say that the site is much improved now since the former site when "Dark Horse" was out. I suppose it underwent construction within the last few months since the release of "Here And Now" in November. Those such as myself who have to use JAWS and other screen readers for the visually impaired do very much appreciate the current format. The only thing that proved really difficult was the CATPCHA code required to register. I think there was an audio challenge, but I couldn't even understand it. Finally, I had to wait until I could get someone to read me the letters. Other than that, a lot easier. Thanks!
Blessings, Jane Brackrog (TigerRefuge)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Site Accessibility

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Have to agree this site is really great now....I realise that for persons with disablilities would find it hard on many sites, programs like JAWS make it easier, but its up to web developers to apply the rules that go with accessibilty and usabilty.
    I am sure having fun interacting on this Nickelback website now...and I just love the band and their music.
    Great concert in Adelaide guys!!!

2. Re: Site Accessibility

Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:58 PM

so lucky...
    Marcos