Lullaby- Cover

Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Hey everybody, i'm from Brazil and did a cover of lullaby. Please sorry my bad english.

Listen here :http://soundcloud.com/ruama1/nickelback-lullaby-cover

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Lullaby- Cover

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 7:31 AM

Ruama: mui bonita llama por mui bonita muher. Did you know, Darling, where the song "Lullaby" came from? When I first showed up on the official Nickelback website, Leonard Bernstein (spiritually) and I made the very apt comment about Mike "the Trike's" Baseline in "Faraway" when we reviewed the song together. Chad practically creamed his jeans when he saw it as he had been trying to get my attention for a very, very long time. I made the comment in that review that Mike's baseline sounded like a lullabye--and I privately told Chad that when I was illegally locked out and homeless, I would listen to that baseline over and over again to comfort me....

When I was 1st locked out and homeless, before I thought to buy Nickelback, I bought a Sony CD Player that had radio capabilities with a wire antenna and a pair of their x-tra base headphones and bought Journey (I had worked with their atty. on litigation in San Francisco). But I was so confused and mentally ill at the time that I kept dropping the player until it finally died. Tried another product that couldn't hold a candle to Sony; so, ultimately I went back to Sony, got another pair of those headphones (so glad they took the "male" earphone thingys out, bought a few Nickelback albums and was beyond fascinated.

Almost time for my MRI on the cuff. An hour full of claustrophobic JOY! Love to all forever, Maggie

2. Re: Lullaby- Cover

Sun, Jul 29, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Woow , its a beautiful history .Amazing! Thanks for listening my cover.