If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

You're never gonna be alone or Gotta be somebody

2. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Hard one... but probably Savin' Me or Never Gonna Be Alone
    Nickelback

3. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hahahaha, I would choose my favourite song: If today was your last day :D

4. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Lullaby

5. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM

This afternoon

6. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM

"Savin' me" or "Lullaby". That songs is the most moral and confortable to everyone who needs an inspiration and selfestime. Thanks guys! (Savin' me" ou "Lullaby". Essas canções são as mais morais e confortantes pra todos aqueles que precisam de inspiração e altoestima. Obrigado galera!)

7. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I really like hangnail

8. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I think I'd choose Far Away or Don't Ever Let Me End

9. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I'd have to say "One Last Run". There is just something about it. Could be the intensity when they are playing it. I must be in one of those moods. For example, I like to listen to "Lullaby" before I go to bed or "Burn It To The Ground".