If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:53 PM

If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 5:09 AM

Hm.. It is good question. I think that I would choose Gotta Be Somebody or Holding On To Heaven or Trying Not To Love You

2. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Because of You

3. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM

GOTTA GET ME SOME! 100%

4. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Think if was just me being selfish i'd go for Burn it to the ground but if wanted to include the girlfriend too then think it would have to be lullaby

Roll on November 27th :D
    Better to Burn Out than Fade Awayyyyy

5. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I guess I'd choose "Trying not to love you"

Chad singin' this one to me, yep, priceless.

'Cause trying not to love you
    Only makes me love you more

I know, I know.

6. Kye avatar Kye

RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 4:40 AM

Ohh That is a hard one. Lullaby or Trying Not To Love You!

7. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I would like to hear Savin Me. It is just a great song. Great lyrics, great music, and together its awesome =)
    Well, nearly all songs are awesome...but you asked to choose one song. Normaly I would have asked Nickelback to perform more then only one song to me =)

8. RE: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Mmm so many great ones to pick from...But it would have to be "Don't Let It End". It just fits my life right now. :)
    To thine own's self be true!
    Always honor yourself and be true to who you are!

9. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Gotta be somebody

10. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM

This Afternoon

Nickelback FTW

11. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM

You're never gonna be alone or Gotta be somebody

12. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Hard one... but probably Savin' Me or Never Gonna Be Alone
    Nickelback

13. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Hahahaha, I would choose my favourite song: If today was your last day :D

14. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Lullaby

15. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 6:31 PM

This afternoon

16. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 7:25 AM

"Savin' me" or "Lullaby". That songs is the most moral and confortable to everyone who needs an inspiration and selfestime. Thanks guys! (Savin' me" ou "Lullaby". Essas canções são as mais morais e confortantes pra todos aqueles que precisam de inspiração e altoestima. Obrigado galera!)

17. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I really like hangnail

18. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I think I'd choose Far Away or Don't Ever Let Me End

19. Re: If Nickelback could dedicate or perform a song to you. What song would you choose?

Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I'd have to say "One Last Run". There is just something about it. Could be the intensity when they are playing it. I must be in one of those moods. For example, I like to listen to "Lullaby" before I go to bed or "Burn It To The Ground".