In Honor Of Chad's Birthday on Nov. 15th, I would like to share a Memory

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I would like to share my Encounter with the Group Nickelback. In June of 2000, I won tickets from a radio station to a "Mid Summers Night Bender"; It was a small Venue about 100-200 people (in Flint, Michigan ) with a few Up and coming Groups which included "Nickelback" from Canada. This is back in the day when they didnt have BodyGuards seperating them from the crowd, they had a row of tables. The song Leader of Men was a song that many people like to do the MOSH PIT. My new boyfriend of only a few months and I were right in the front row. It was Awesome, until the Mosh pit part of it got out of control, A extremely drunk man kept pushing me after being warned not to many times, ended up getting sucker punched in the face by little old me (a 5ft 2inch, early 30's female) He then became Irate, and lunged at me, he took me down with him on the table that broke in the front row. Chad immediatley stopped the show to make sure I was ok and asked that they throw that guy out! I was fine. That was the day I fell in Love with Chad Kroeger. He was very Kind to me. I have been a loyal Fan ever since. I have enjoyed every Album that Nickelback has made . I get the sense of humor, the messages and love the fact that they Write their own music. I cant wait for More! Happy Birthday Chad

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: In Honor Of Chad's Birthday on Nov. 15th, I would like to share a Memory

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM

That's an absolutely wonderful memory !! x