CONGRATULATIONS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Massive congratulations to the amazing news of Chad and Avril engagement.

Lots of love from England ;) xxx

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Yea i just seen it! i was looking at the news of prince harry nude in Vegas...This is better news! i wish you the best Chad :)

2. Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 1:08 PM

happy news and maybe the firestorm will die down soon and give them some peace
    hugs

3. Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I love Nickelback also Chad but feel a little sorry for him.I think Chad is a bit of a whore because he is looking for the perfect woman(they don't exist) I do not think Chad can truly love one woman and I feel this will not last.I have watched every interview with Nickelback and Chad and I think he would like to have children so maybe he is looking for the woman who will agree to have them, it could be that Avril will be the one as she is only 27years old..Having said all that I do wish them all the best for a long and happy marriage.
    China

4. Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 2:12 AM

china wrote:
    I love Nickelback also Chad but feel a little sorry for him.I think Chad is a bit of a whore because he is looking for the perfect woman(they don't exist) I do not think Chad can truly love one woman and I feel this will not last.I have watched every interview with Nickelback and Chad and I think he would like to have children so maybe he is looking for the woman who will agree to have them, it could be that Avril will be the one as she is only 27years old..Having said all that I do wish them all the best for a long and happy marriage.
    China

Partly agree with you , I hope that such talented, amazing man as Chad will become a father (although he is not perfect, but close to be..:))) . I think he deserves to be happy and maybe Avril is the one that can fit him , she succeeded to attract him and even pull up to marriage at last....)) Some people undervalue her

5. Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Hi Jeanna,thought I would add a little to what I wrote earlier.I felt a pain in my heart when I read of the engagement because I did not mind his other ladies but I can't help but feel my lovely Chad is going to be the hurt one this time.I do not like Avril.There is something about her that just does not gel.I have to admit I am just an ordinary person and do not know her but cannot lose this feeling she is using him.I had even considered that he may be using her to give Nickelback some credibility or integrity.It can only be infatuation can't it?Let's see what happens after he has been away on the European tour for a few months.I am so looking forward to seeing him in Sydney.
    China