Concert inMunich

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:07 AM

Hi everyone,i finally have bought my tickets for the show in Munch,is there any Italian Nickelback's fans that will go to this show the 26 september?I'm so excited and hope to see them again in Italy, maybe next year.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Concert inMunich

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Hallo Daria, Gruss aus Darmstadt (Hessen) an München (Bayern) :-),

Enjoy the concert in Munich! I can't afford being there but I guess that is ok with you since I am not Italian ;-). I will be at the show in Frankfurt am Main September 22. Right now I am studying Nickelback. I honestly mean studying. Nowadays it is very easy to get information about your favorites and I am not only talking about musicans. Thanks to the www. When I was younger we had a radio a pen, paper and a favorite radio station plus empty tapes waiting to be filled and BRAVO for sure which published lyrics in German and English. But BRAVO was and is published only once a week they had one page to intorduce two songs German/English. Lucky you that the published one was the one you were waiting for. I hated waiting that's why I studied English. I wanted to understand why a song is able to make me feel the way I do while I am listening to it. It was not because I liked the look of the musican. It has always been the sound. Nowadays it's the lyrics. Imagine... no MTV or Viva these days. What is your favorite Nickelback song? Have you found someone going to the concert with you?

2. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:29 AM

Hi and thank you Nadia for have answerd to me,i'm happy for this.I agree with what have you said.I'm going to the show with my husband but it should be great to know new friends,it doesn't matter nationality they are.I'm going to Munich because it's the only more near date for me,i'll stay there a couple of day so i 'll love enjoy Nickelback's concert,i adore them,Chad above all,with his magic voice.Don't you think so?I have more songs i love : "How you remind me","Photograph"......i can't choose one,especially from "Here and now".Enjoy your Frankfurt Nickelback's show.Ciao!!

3. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Hey :-), is your husband a fan too? I just imagine you sitting on his shoulder waving something ;-). I go there with Georgia. She says she loves Nickelback even though she is not understanding a single word :-). True. I also like Chads voice. But isn't it amazing that Chad is writing a lot of Nickelbacks songs? I wish I could make it to Munich while you are there. Do you know anything about Munich? From where are you? Your profile does'nt say that much...

4. ady avatar ady

Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Hi. I heard that OlympiaHalle is closed for repairing till October. Does anyone know if the concert is still on ??

5. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:58 AM

True. Just read it is closed until October, 19.

http://www.olympiapark.de/de/home/veranstaltungen-tickets/musik-konzerte/detailansicht/event/3396/Nickelback%20/

They are trying to find another date.

"Die Olympiapark München GmbH steht mit den betroffenen Veranstaltern in Kontakt, um mögliche Ausweichtermine zu finden."

6. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Hi again Nadia,i don't know if OlympaHalle is closed,i hope that something will be write in the Nickelback's site as soon as possible,probably they are going to play there in any case.My husband is not a true fan,like your friend Georgia,he doesn't understand a word,but the concert is a kind of bithday gift for me,because i was born the 6 september and he 's obliged to come with me.I don't know anything about Munich,maybe yuo can show us something.We live near Verona,do you know this city,very near Garda lake?

7. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:24 PM

DAARIA :-)
    Hi to Verona :-),

I haven't made it to Italy yet but... someday, somehow I am going to make it alright but not right now ;-).

I read at olympiapark.de that the Olympiahalle will be closed until October, 19.
    There are still tickets available for the Conzert in Frankfurt am Main :-).

Check this out:
    http://www.frankfurtticket.de/eventshows.KONZERTE.pop-rock.56967

I am wondering why there is a picture of Chad Kroeger instead of Nickelback?

September, 6. What year? I at least tried ;-).

I won't be in Munich. I don't even know if I will be in Germany September, 26. I don't know too much about Munich. Have been there once. Nice memories. Lots of pictures. Have you heard about "Weisse Rose" and Sophie and Hans Scholl? I know a little bit about Koenig Ludwig II the guy who is responsible that Schloss Neuschwanstein exists.

Have you ever listend to Nickelback performing "Stop And Stare"?

8. Re: Concert inMunich

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Good morning Nadia,i don't know why if the Olympia park is closed the Nickelback's site doesn't write any information about,but unfortunately i just have tickets for the concert so i hope they will give us a new place to go if they cannot play there.I never heard Weisse rose and Hans Scholl,maybe something about Ludwig,i studied german at school long time ago but it's a hard language to learn.I'm 39.Waiting news........bye from Italy.

9. Re: Concert inMunich

Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Hi, girls! Read this. https://twitter.com/Nickelback/with_replies Nickelback ‏@Nickelback
    9/26 in Munich has been moved to Olympiastadion on the same day. That means, more tickets are available! See you there http://www.budurl.com/NBGermany

10. Re: Concert inMunich

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Hi Toma ,very nice to see so many people interested to Munich concert,the Olympiastadio is a very big place where Nickelback will play.See you there,I'm out of mind for the show,can't wait anymore to see them,they are able to rage women's hormones!!!!!!!!

11. Re: Concert inMunich

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi, Daria! I'm too losing my mind, I so want to see show Nickelback! These thoughts so excite, I'll see and hear them alive, the Chad's voice and his jokes :), I'll see how he playing guitar. WOW! Adore him! I love them and I like their relationships inside the band. I so want sing along with them their cool songs! Can't wait! :)