If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Replies to This Posting

1. Mae avatar Mae

Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I want to see so many places.. the United States, Canada, Australia but also parts of Asia, especially China, Japan and South Korea. Where I'm going to settle down is another question though ;)

2. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Being a 100 per cent born & bred patriotic Aussie, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else. The places I would like to visit are:
    Canada(of course!!)
    USA
    Italy
    England

Wouldn't go to any middle eastern or Asian Countries, only because it can become dangerous for a westerner.

3. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I agree Australia is the best country in the world but if I went anywhere it would be Peru or Ireland.

4. RE: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I want to live anywhere that is either by the mountains or near the water, be it ocean or great lakes! Both places make me totally happy.

Traveling is something I love to do and my Major Trip would be backpacking New Zealand for a month and half! :)
    To thine own's self be true!
    Always honor yourself and be true to who you are!

5. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 5:08 PM

I'd live in a cold place. I'm from Brazil and here is too much hot, specially in the summer

6. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:01 AM

England were I am now.
    Nickelback FTW

7. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Surely, I would live in Canada then, visiting Chad=)

8. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, May 5, 2013 at 2:10 AM

United States!
    in the apartment with the view on Golden Gate Bridge - in San Francisco :)
    She could take a fantasy and make it a reality.

9. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:59 AM

I'd love to visit Canada and USA but I love living in the UK.

10. Re: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or where would you like to visit?

Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

rigjt here in my home town...it's beautiful...small...friendly...and in the country...