isn't it funny....

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 4:57 AM

just to think.... what would it have been like if there were no music? i don't think i could imagine how it wouldv'e been, just dull and boring.... to be able to have your favourite band, your favourite music and shit... it would be like to have no water... no food for the soul!!!! and so amazing how people differ from another... making us all unique in our own way.... i mean damn, if i had to listen to the music my mom used to listen to... thank goodness we are all different... but just to think back at all the types of music there is, all the different bands and solo artists you get... wow!!!! isn't it funny how we all are so different.........
live on the edge and rock on!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: isn't it funny....

Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:51 AM

I think that world would become some kind of a bland, miserable place where people live not to enjoy their life, just to go to schools and work everyday.
    Music is something that you can relate to no matter what situation you're in, happy music, sad music, depressing music, slow music... Music defines us, it's part of our personality... We make friends based on the music they listen to, and to be honest, we spend most of our money on merch, posters, albums and gigs... :)